Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Quilts of Valor sew-in

I haven't been to a Quilts of Valor sew-in this year.  Something has been going on every month, that has kept me away (new grandbaby, trips, house guests, ill, etc).  Marilyn and I finally got to this month's sew-in.  We both turned in completed quilt tops.  There were quite a few quilt tops turned in yesterday. 

Marilyn's top
my top


another one of Donna's lovely string tops


sorry for the blurry photo



this is NOT a panel, it is pieced and appliqued in the center

I worked on the third of my 3 Sapphire Stars quilts.  I completed Clue #5 (except for trimming the blocks) and the Surprise Clue.  Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of my finished clues. 

10 comments:

  1. Very impressive! Some really fine quilts and sewing. Someone will cherish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful inspiration. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine where you find enough time to do so many things! Nice collection of tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bunch of quilts for a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got some social sewing time in-so important for our well being! And enjoyed some wonderful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- that was an impressive display of QOV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts. Wonderful way to honor a veteran.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).