Saturday, March 9, 2019

Kevin the Quilter



Kevin the Quilter is coming to both of my quilt guilds in May.  Kevin will be the featured quilter at Pride of the Prairie quilt guild on May 16th.  On Friday, May 17th, Kevin will be teaching a class for Pride of the Prairie called Crazy Crumb Stars
Crumb Star (Kevin the Quilter)

If you will be in the Naperville, Illinois area and want to take this class, I think we still have spots available.  Let me know and I'll get you in touch with the ladies in charge of programs. Info about Pride of the Prairie workshops is here.

Way back in May 2015, Kevin came and spoke to my little quilt guild, Wego Quiltin'.  What a great presentation from Kevin.  This was in his early speaking days, and he didn't have any classes yet.  Well, since Kevin is already coming back for my larger quilt guild, we decided to have him stay an extra day and teach a class for Wego Quiltin'.  Kevin is going to teach String Star on May 18th.

String Star (photo borrowed from Kevin's blog)

I know that there are spots available for this class.  If you will be in Oswego, Illinois on Saturday, May 18th, and want to take this class ($25 per person, pot luck luncheon), then let me know and I'll sign you up.  My email address is listed under my profile (top right on this blog).

Kevin stayed with hubby and I last time he came.  We had sew much fun!  I can't wait till May, when I get to introduce Kevin to new places and people. 

4 comments:

  1. I like those stars! I made some called wonky stars one time and it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this sounds like fun.....but we are leaving on a trip May 14. Wish I make it. Enjoy!!! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be so fun! WIsh I was closer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).