Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Camp Tuckabatchee Opportunity Quilt

I have the Camp Tuckabatchee Opportunity quilt at the moment.  I've taken it to 3 different quilt guilds in the past week.  I thought you might want to see it.

It is paper pieced, from a Judy Niemeyer pattern.  Mary W. not only pieced this quilt, but she also long arm quilted it.  Didn't she do a wonderful job! 

Here are a couple more photos of this amazing quilt.



I saw this after one of the quilt guild meetings last week. 

I hope you have a great week! 


10 comments:

  1. That is a beauty... how wonderful of her to piece and quilt and donate it to the club. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt. I have a Judy Niemeyer that has sat in a bag for years. Too hard to keep working on. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is gorgeous. And after all that work to donate it! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beauty, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! I can’t imagine making something that complicated, then donating it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...beautiful and then some. Out blog walking and found my way here, always nice to meet more bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you visited, but, you are a no-reply blogger. I can't contact you.

      Delete
  7. Absolutely stunning quilt! Not sure why but this is my 4th time trying to comment on your post. Darn computer! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is interesting what can be done with paper piecing. The sections seem to go together well and with stunning results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great quilt! Thank you for your card: I'm dancing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).