Sunday, July 31, 2016

Let's Book It, July

Sharon, over at Vrooman's Quilt's, has a Let's Book It link up each month.  I'm not usually working on projects from old books or patterns, so, I've seldom entered.  I'm entering this month, with a project that I won from another blogger, last fall.  I finally started working on this project. 

Be Attitudes book

I started with the last block, and I've been working backwards on this.  So far, these are the blocks I've hand embroidered.
November and December blocks
October block

Of course, all the blocks still need buttons or beads for eyes and other embellishments.  I'll put those on last, after it is quilted.

I'm working on the September block.  This is how far I've gotten, so far.
September block
Of course, this won't be done any time soon.  I've been working on it when I need a break from machine stitching.  This may be my 'Lets Book It' project for a while.

I'm also entering this in Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday link up.  I'll be stitching on it again this afternoon. 


15 comments:

  1. so cute - always nice to have a hand project (or two) going on isn't it. dropping by from Kathy's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet pattern - those blocks need their own special time and Slow Sunday is a good time for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Be Attitudes pattern and you are doing a great job at it. I think it is cute how you started at the end. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Art to Heart patterns and can't wait to see all your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. Who wouldn't want them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my all time favourite patterns... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have admired the designs in that book many times but never purchased it. Nice to see you working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design! Take your time and enjoy working on these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blocks are very pretty. I love this idea. I have several "old" books that have projects that I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pattern. I love the sentiments. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing updates on this project, those blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect project for let's Book it. Your bloocks are beautiful and love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love the Be Attitudes! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blocks. I have seen someone else on the blogs making that quilt, but I don't remember who. Always nice to use one quilt for two challenges. Good Luck, and enjoy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those blocks are so cool. The colors are gorgeous. It will be a great project when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).