Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April RSC19 blocks

I finally got a chance to get some stitching done, and finished my April Aqua RSC19 blocks.  The blocks aren't nearly as dark as they look in the photo. 
Aqua RSC19 blocks

I haven't had a chance to stitch much this past week.  I've been cleaning my sewing room.  I've pulled 4 bags of stuff for the thrift store, another bag for the freebie table at my large quilt guild and a bag of blocks for the charity group at my large quilt guild.  I have leftover blocks from some projects, some are enough for a whole other quilt.  I also found blocks that I started years and years ago, and never finished (and don't really want to finish). Each set is enough for a whole quilt.  I just don't have the time to finish these myself.  I'm sure I'll find a whole lot more that needs to go out the door in the next month or two, as we get our house ready to sell. 


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting a lot of cleaning done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure other ladies will be happy to receive your blocks that you are giving away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great and I am sure someone at the guild will be loving your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those aqua blocks! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you keeping up with RSC in the midst of trying to sell your house. I know that is exhausting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).