Sunday, April 21, 2019

April Stitching

Even though I haven't had time to blog, I have gotten some stitching done.

I finished one more block for the Harry Potter Project of Doom quilt.  I still have a couple more to embroider book titles on.
Harry Potter Project of Doom block

I've been working on the Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit paper pieced blocks for my grandbaby that is due in August.  I'm making 2 of each block.
Gandalf

both Gandalf blocks finished

The Arkenstone

both Arkenstone blocks finished

Mithril

both Mithril blocks finished

I've also gotten more embroidery done.  These are from the Miniature Sewing Machine quilt I'm working on. 
block #2

block #3

I finished the RSC19 blocks for March.  I used them to teach how to web blocks for my little quilt guild at our April meeting.  I finally finished them this weekend. 
March RSC19 blocks

I also made a pillowcase for a friend this weekend.  He is a runner.
pillowcase

I've pulled the Aqua fabrics for my April RSC19 blocks.  We'll see if I can get them done before the end of the month. 


7 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful blocks! You must have a lot of patience. I really like those little sewing machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many wonderful projects in your sewing room!
    I especially love the sewing machine embroideries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very productive!

    Glad to see the HP quilt again. That is how I originally found your blog. I googled The Project of Doom several years ago, and your blog popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again you've been a busy bee and April isn't even over yet! Love all your blocks and the embroidered sewing machines are especially interesting. I'm assuming they are done by machine??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you manage to focus on so many projects at once. I have very few in progress and almost nothing to show. Go Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your March blocks are gorgeous! A friend of mine did the Harry Potter quilt and it turned out amazing as I'm sure BOTH of yours will too! Very time consuming ....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).