Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 in Review

I have a few things that got completed in 2019.

Here are the table runners I finished.

6 reversible table runners

I also made a few mug rugs.



I made several baby quilts in 2019.
1st Churn Dash

backing on 1st churn dash

2nd churn dash

yellow (not white) backing

I made 2 of these





satin & flannel blankets

I made a few project bags.

backs of the two below





I made a pillowcase and a bag/purse.
runner's pillowcase
bag/purse for my mother

I made some matching pin cushions.
4 pin cushions

I made 3 fabric books.




And I made some quilts.
Crazy Ladies quilt
String Star

smaller Hobbit/Lord of the Rings quilt

larger Hobbit/Lord of the Rings quilt

Fat Cats in the City

Not too bad.  Hopefully I'll get even more finished in 2020.

Happy New Year!

10 comments:

  1. You are prolific! Big and small makes the world go round, and you seem to carry a very full plate. Here's wishing you a busy and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a productive year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very productive year for you! I still love those giraffes! Happy 2020! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a good quilty year! I didn't remember that you had made the girafe quilts, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEW many lovely projects in 2019. Love, love, LOVE your Rainbow String Star!!! Wishing you a Quilty New Year in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lot done! It's fun to look back and see it all at once, isn't it? Love the giraffes and the string star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You accomplished quite a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am inspired by all you get done in one short year. I wonder what you will do this year with an extra day? All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have accomplished a lot... You should be over joyed! Love the pincushions!!! (Of course). I created very little last year, my recap would be pathetically short!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).