Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Prairie Star Quilt Show Part 2

This is the last part of the Prairie Star Quilt show from last Friday.  


The quilting is great on this quilt.


I've always liked Feathered Stars and Double Wedding Ring quilts.



This was a great Disney themed I-Spy quilt.


I'd never seen this style of temperature quilt before. It's all hand appliqued circles.


A few more quilts...





I love paper pieced quilts like these.  




More quilts...

hand appliqued and hand quilted




This quilt was inspired by a traditional Grandmother's Fan quilt. It's fans are in an infinite loop, and were paper pieced.  She said that there was a variation in one of the fans.


The last of the quilts.





I hope you enjoyed the quilt show.  I sure did!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).