Here is what I am keeping.
|What I took out|
I am adding more than I took out (if I can stuff all of it back into the box). This is what I am adding.
|8 books and patterns|
|1.25 yd & 2 FQ's of fabric and a pin cushion|
|lots of fabrics|
|several books, magazines and patterns|
|patterns and stabelizers|
So, here are the rules for winning this Traveling Stash box.
1. You must be a blogger so you can "pass it on" to another blogger and keep us posted about where it's going.
2. You must be willing to ship it on to the next person.
3. You may take anything you like, but for every item you remove, you must replace it with another item. Items do not need to be new, but if they are not new, they must be gently used.
4. You may fill the box with: orphan blocks, books, patterns, notions, rulers, and definitely fabric.
5. There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
Sorry, but because of shipping costs the box cannot be shipped internationally.
If you want to win this box, leave me a comment below. For a second chance, you can blog about it and let me know. You can't be a 'no reply' commenter. If I can't reach you, then you can't blog about this and follow the rules above.
I will pick a winner on Monday, April 16th, after 10pm central time (sorry, I can't miss DWTS or Castle): )