Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020 Finishes

 I don't have a lot of finishes to show this year.  I made lots of blocks for block exchanges, and also for other quilts, but none of those are in completed quilts yet.  I'm NOT showing all the masks I made.

Here are the quilts I finished in 2020:

Challenge quilt for the quilt show that didn't happen in 2020

I made 6 of these Parcheesi/Ludo board games

for my inlaws who couldn't find toilet paper in March

1st baby quilt

2nd baby quilt

3rd baby quilt

4th baby quilt

hand quilted (front of quilt)

back of hand quilted quilt


Mickey Mouse quilt



Graduation quilt

my grandson's Christmas quilt

back of Hot Wheels quilt


my granddaughter and grandson on his quilt

I also made some other things in 2020:

covered chair

Ukulele for my grandkids

2nd Ukulele

3rd & 4th Ukulele's

mug rug

pin cushions

more pin cushions

reversible apron for an exchange

other side of reversible apron

matching pot holders

crazy hat for a guild meeting

fabric book

Not too bad a showing.  I know many people got lots done during 2020, but I still had to go into work every day, so I didn't have any 'extra' time for stitching.

16 comments:

  1. Impressive but just think how much more impressed we would be if you showed all of the masks! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous !!! I think much more than I got done, and I only work part-time :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a no-reply commentor :( I only work part-time, too.

      Delete
  3. Wow you did a lot considering you were working. Great finishes, the ukuleles are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazingly productive year you had. Bravo and keep up the good work in 2021. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome JOB and very productive, even with all the resets to our normal daily lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on all the finishes! I love that Singer sewing machine quilt that's the first one on the list. Very fun! Nice to list all the projects together. I'm trying to find my UFO list to update it again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been productive in a variety of ways! A great show for this year. And I love the Singer machine quilt. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did get a lot done. I did not get much completed. got some projects to top stage. got customer quilts quilted. I had house guess for 2 months his fall had grandkids from March until June then some in the summer so other things kept me busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You accomplished more than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You actually have some great finishes. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you did great for 2020! Love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).