Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Batik Star Blocks

I finished the batik star blocks for my TOBE (Treadle On Block Exchange).  These took longer than I expected, but then I was trying to make them when I was out of town for 3 weeks in April (taking care of family).  I worked on them a bit between 2 more trips after that, too.  I've been gone 62 days so far this year.  That explains why I haven't gotten much done.

Here are the sets of blocks.

Eight Pointed Star Variation 2

Wisconsin Star

Ohio Star

Rolling Star

I found the patterns on the Quilter's Cache website.  I'm not sure I can use the Rolling Star blocks, since they printed out smaller than 12.5" unfinished.  I didn't know until the blocks were finished.  Grrr!  I printed them the same time I printed the other blocks, so I know that they were all printed at 100%.   Oh well, I can use them for a baby quilt or something.


5 comments:

  1. Your blocks are stunning! Can you frame the Rolling Star blocks to size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I can't decide which ones I like best as they are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all so neat. Although the rolling stars may not be used for the exchange, I'm sure they will end up in something great. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all pretty. I like the Ohio Star and the Rolling star!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).