Thursday, November 26, 2020

Embroidery Done on Four More blocks

 I've been doing deep cleaning in my house, so I don't have much to show for the past week or so.  I did finish the embroidery on 4 more Harry Potter: Project of Doom blocks.  

Week #14, Flying With the Cannons and Rune Dictionary

both blocks

Week #15 Magick Most Evile (and Riddle's Diary, no title)

both blocks

If everything works out, I'll be participating in a virtual sew-in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have a quilt top finished by the end of the day.  


Happy Thanksgiving!



3 comments:

  1. Hope you meet your goal! I'm not into Harry Potter so can't appreciate the blocks too much lol, but I do appreciate the work that is going into these. Lovely to have a day to sew and hope you get the top done! That's always such a boost :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work... blocks and housework. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. My foot is bothering me today so I will be sitting a lot!!! Don't have anything to stitch, so I will be planning. I have an ornament swap due in a few weeks... Have ideas, but nothing done yet. Maybe a trip to a fabric store for the ideal fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thasgiving. I hope to check out clue 1 of Bonnie Hunter,s mystery. No sewing but prep work

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).