Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Oops! More Harry Potter and the Project of Doom blocks

 I finished these blocks over a week ago but forgot to post them.  

Week #19, Hogwarts Shield

both blocks

Week #20 Candlestick

both blocks

Week #21 Books and part of Sorting Hat

both blocks

Week #22 The Sorting Hat

both blocks

These blocks still need the embroidery done (except the Sorting Hat).  Only 8 more block sets left to make. 

I'm pausing on making more of these blocks, since I have a few other things to make that have deadlines.  One is a baby quilt for our newest grandbaby that is due in late April.  I prepped all of the Half Square Triangle blocks for this quilt on Saturday.

HST's waiting to be stitched

This is the quilt that I'll be making.


I also cut out our grandson's quilt that will be his Christmas present, but I didn't get any photos of it.  I'm making Kelli Fannin's Matchbox Car quilt called Wheel Life.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new grandchild! HP blocks are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the HP blocks. The new grandbaby's quilt will be wonderful and one little guy is going to love his Wheel of Life quilt! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on new grand baby so exciting. Love the quilt. For both of them. Hp blocks are great to. Not getting anything done here back issues going into right arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to be making a new baby quilt! I think I'm done in the family with baby quilts. I have 13 grandchildren so that keeps me hopping with quilts for them :-). I love Kelli Fannin's patterns. I got the Fischer Price people pattern and hope to make the dog into a pillow for my 2 year old grandson for Christmas. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again you seem to be in a routine... place. I never have routine... I think the only one I have is brushing my teeth!!! Excellent progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun watching the HP blocks take shape! The Hogwarts shield is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty quilt Diamonds in the Rough will be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so organized! I could never keep all those blocks straight ... especially if I had to sew them by machine...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).