Friday, November 27, 2020

Block Exchanges and Face Masks

 I participated in two more block exchanges with my Treadle On group.  I only made two sets of blocks for the Fall Basic exchange (Rail Fence blocks).  Here are the blocks I got back.

Fall Basic Rail Fence blocks

For the Spool block exchange, I made 4 sets of blocks (8 blocks per set).  Here are the blocks I got back.

Spool blocks, first 2 sets

Spool blocks, 2nd 2 sets

I also made 21 face masks today.  My son, his wife and my granddaughter all need face masks.  I also made some for Christmas.  The Christmas face masks are all reversible.  They have red snowmen on the other side.  I can use them all winter.

Red Snowmen fabric is on the reverse side of all the Christmas masks


Harry Potter masks

My granddaughter loves Emma from the Wiggles.  I made her some special 'Emma' face masks.  I added yellow polka dot ribbon to the top of each mask (easier for a 2 year old to tell which side goes up) and these masks also have adjusters for the elastic.

Emma from the Wiggles

Now some random Holiday photos.  First, our Thanksgiving meal, then our Christmas tree (which we just decorated).



I have a lot of Christmas decorating left to do.  We haven't done much Christmas decorating the past few years.  It will be fun to have lots of decorations out this year. 


12 comments:

  1. Cute masks! Enjoy decorating - it's what we are doing too. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tree looks great. we put outside decorations up this year a Santa 2 carolers and a reindeer light ups. hope to get a tree up this weekend need to do some rearranging for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy...and so many things to do! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and are ahead of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spool blocks and I just might start making some!!! from the strip scraps. Yep you have convinced me that I need a mindless task... for the days when creating an original project is just too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you have been really busy! I love the idea of the block exchanges. It gives you so much more of a variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been very busy. Love the Marauders face mask!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl, I love those spool blocks!! Hope all is well with you.
    Gina in Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree is gorgeous. Great masks, that is awesome snowman fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're getting lots done. It seems I'm just not getting any sewing done lately but I do have almost all of our decor put up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rainbow Spool blocks and Christmas masks... LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute masks - the Marauder's Map is great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).