Friday, January 15, 2021

Harry Potter embroidery

I finished the embroidery on 2 more Harry Potter: Project of Doom blocks.  I'm making 2 of each block.

Beating the Bludgers: A Study of Defensive Strategies
 in Quidditch by Kennilworthy Whisp
A Study of Recent Developments in Wizardry
Blood Borthers: My Life Amongst the Vampires by Eldred Worple
Dreadful Denizens of the Deep


both blocks

Fandom in Stitches (where these blocks came from) is having a 10th Anniversary Multi-Fandom Bookcase Quilt Along. Unfortunately, they are doing all of the participation on Facebook, not on the blog.  I'm not on Facebook (and won't be).  

If you decide to join in, please let me know.  


If  you haven't entered my 10th Anniversary of Blogging Giveaway, then head to this post.  Entries will be accepted until January 25th (for followers only).


5 comments:

  1. That is some small embroidery!!! FB is such a time suck, but it is the only way I can keep up with some... I don't post much... on it and what I do is very public info anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! this is going to be such a cool quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! The embroidery seems to take forever.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).