Friday, January 8, 2021

(More) Harry Potter: Project of Doom blocks

I finished more Harry Potter: Project of Doom blocks.   These are weeks 23 thru 26.  There are 30 blocks in the bookcase quilt.  I'm making 2 of each block.

Week #23

Week#23 both blocks

Week #24

Week #24 both blocks

Week #25 Quaffle

Week #25 both blocks

Week #26

Week #26 both blocks

I have 4 more blocks to paper piece.  All of these blocks will have book titles embroidered on them.  That will give me hand work for a while.

As leaders and enders, I've been piecing HST's using Triangulations.  I have quite a few pieced now.  I still have to trim them and cut them apart.  The HST's are for a baby quilt for my newest grandbaby, due in April. 



9 comments:

  1. This quite the intense quilt pattern - and you are doing two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new 'books'. Piecing the HST's as leaders and enders is a great idea. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so patient in tckling thes HP blocks! I really like this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a lot of work and you're doing two! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice catch up and creating some handworking projects. No more sewing for me lately. Organizing...some junk! I've been brewing some ideas... tho! Can't decide which one to start...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your books are coming along. Another baby! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).