Saturday, December 30, 2023

Clue #5, etc.

I finished Bonnie Hunter's clue #5.




I've already started on Clue #6.  I printed, cut and folded all the papers for paper piecing last night as we watched a movie.  Today pulled out all the fabrics and cut them.  I'll work on it more during another movie tonight.  

I finally started stitching the binding on my niece's wedding quilt this morning.  For the first time ever, I didn't have enough binding to finish stitching the binding on.  I've made another strip, and I'll add it tomorrow.  I'm making faux piping binding on this quilt.  


I've been on a fun Zoom sew-in all day today, with my Treadle On group.  It's always fun to chat with others who also like vintage sewing machines.  

I'm trying to decide if I want to do an end of the year post.  I have no clue how much I got done this year, especially since I was gone so much.  We'll see.

Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Thanks for sharing your progress! What machine did you use to piece the tops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are no-reply. I hope you get my reply. I stitched the quilt top and all the clues on my 1927 Singer 15 hand crank. If you email me (my email address is listed in my profile) I'll send you a photo of that machine. It is my main machine that I stitch on.

      Delete
  2. You are making great progress! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).