Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Weekend Stitching

I got some stitching done over the weekend.  I had extra time since hubby and eldest son played disc golf most of the weekend. 

I finished a quilt top for my great nephew.  I'd made the flying geese units a few months ago.  I just needed to sew everything together.  It is a Mickey Mouse quilt (he loves Mickey Mouse). I used the same pattern I drew up for my granddaughter's quilt. 
I also made 30 more face masks. Most of them were for others. I did keep some for myself,  since I was getting bored with mine. 
Now to get some more projects done.

12 comments:

  1. Cute quilt. Sometimes having the house to yourself you get so much more done. Nice masks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a productive weekend, Cheryl. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt with a fun pattern. I did a lot of youth masks for the school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun bright quilt! NOT only am I bored with the mask I'm sick of having to wear one. I hope this feeling passes soon, because we are not out of the woods yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he'll love that darling quilt! Great job on the masks. Hopefully we'll stop needing masks one of these days. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt pattern is great and so is the quilt. I changed the mask pattern I was making into the "boat shaped" one and like it much better. I notice you had the round elastic on yours and I like that better also. Have a hard time getting it- I would love to buy a spool instead of a few yards at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a clever design! Your granddaughter is sure to love it. Nicely done on the masks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute quilt. I was always going to try those migrating geese and never seem to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely quilt for your great nephew. I really like the design. And the masks are great too. I find they do need replacing after they've been in the wash too often.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).