Friday, May 27, 2022

A Finish and a Quilty Gift

 My mother sent me a cute quilty mug.




My friend Marilyn made me a cute gift for my birthday, back in February, that holds the little cutting mats and rotary cutters you can get at Dollar Tree.


I'm going to be teaching how to make these for the Missouri TOGA, so I made another one as a sample.


showing the cutting mat & tools inside


I also got the placemats quilted last night while my son and I watched a movie.  I just did some straight line quilting on them.  Now to get the binding stitched on (it's cut).













7 comments:

  1. Our Dollar Tree never has any cute things like that.
    Your class will enjoy making those, I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute storage pack and I love your new mug. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mug. We don't get cute things at our Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have noticed a larger selection of craft supplies in the $tree, but haven't seen cutters yet but I did get a little mat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mugs and the cutting tool holders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little organizer. I'm sure it will be a fave for your get-together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute organizer. I hardly ever walk into the dollar store, and we have a brand new one in town, unless there is something specific I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are IMPORTANT to me. Thank you for commenting. If you are a no-reply commentor, please leave me your email address, so that I can reply to you. If you don't want everyone to see your email address, then you can send me a private reply (my email address is listed under my profile).